Please register in advance! Click here.
Panelists & focus areas include:
- Virgil Clarkson, former Lacey Mayor & Senior Services for South Sound Board Member: Convening the panel;
- Nicole Kiddoo, Executive Director, Area Agency on Aging: Senior housing advocacy, awareness, and policy;
- Michael Ambrogi, Senior GIS Data Analyst: Statistics–Senior housing needs by the numbers;
- Howard Burton, Former Director of Marketing, Panorama City: Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) model of senior housing;
- Ally Upton, South Sound Habitat for Humanity Director of Housing: Habitat’s model of single-family, small sub-division housing model for seniors;
- Sharon Lee: Executive Director, Low Income Housing Institute: LIHI’s model of senior multi-family new housing development;
- Ken Pekola, Olympia Federal Savings & Loans – VP of Commercial Banking: Funding local senior housing needs;
WHO: Thurston Thrives
WHAT: Regional Housing Summit 3: Senior Housing in Thurston County
WHEN: Wednesday, November 20, 2019, 11:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
WHERE: Center for Business & Innovation, South Puget Sound Community College, 4220 6th Ave SE, Lacey, WA 98503.